Research & Conferences
Recent trends in the real estate market and its analysis 2021 edition
Narodowy Bank Polski and SGH Warsaw School of Economics online conference Programme
5 November 2021
Narodowy Bank Polski (NBP) and SGH Warsaw School of Economics are organizing an online conference to discuss current issues in the field of real estate analysis from the central bank’s point of view. The development of residential real estate prices as well as commercial real estate prices and real estate financing will be covered. The conference is aimed at researchers who work in academia, private firms and central banks.
The topics to be covered during the conference include, but are not limited to:
- Real estate finance and its impact on financial stability;
- Modelling of real estate cycles (demand and supply), with the focus on regional markets and the feedback between real estate construction and economic growth;
- The development of property prices, their modelling and analysis;
- A new approach to real estate analysis in light of the Covid pandemic (i.e. urban economics and regional studies, spatial analysis, sociological and behavioural aspects in the real estate decision-making process, filtration, the ripple effect, gentrification, etc.).
The book published after the 2019 edition of the workshop accompanying the conference can be found here.
Should you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact Ms Marta Kierylak at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Narodowy Bank Polski
- Jacek Łaszek
- Hanna Augustyniak
- Krzysztof Olszewski
- Joanna Waszczuk
- Marzena Zaczek
- SGH Warsaw School of Economics
Collegium of Business Administration
- Roman Sobiecki
- Gabriel Główka
- Małgorzata Poniatowska-Jaksch