About the NBP: Structure
General Management Department
Director: Kamila Sukiennik
The General Management Department is responsible for managing strategic processes at NBP and effectively implementing the bank’s strategy and decisions of the NBP Management Board.
The Department’s responsibilities include fostering the effective organisation of cooperation between all the departments of the Bank and managing the Bank as an institution.
The tasks of the Department also include:
- analysing, designing and implementing NBP organisational principles and changes in the organisational structure and distribution of tasks within NBP,
- providing secretarial support to the NBP Management Board and the Monetary Policy Council,
- dealing with matters of protocol and representation of NBP,
- analysing methods of central bank organisation and management,
- dealing with petitions filed to NBP and replying to requests for access to public information at NBP.